Monday, January 24, 2011

Registered Professional Appraiser

Story of a shot to the snowy

Sunrise at the foot of the mountain. We are going up little by little we answered the call to the challenge of "climbing" rolling our guardian of the West. Five, fifteen, twenty, several more that I no longer worry about having ...

This route was about three routes in one, because here I can talk about the route that I rolled, the route shot as the group of my colleagues and also the shot of the entire group, between twenty and thirty cyclists. From the context of the latter, which shows the maturity that comes with the bike ride, which becomes a being inclusive and tolerant. Which recognizes the common goal of all that is rolling, the challenge. And at the same time recognizing the differences, the different sizes and modes of each of us. Come on same group, everyone in their path. Everyone brings their own pace, but at the right times, some support to others, if one deviates always a scream, there's always someone who gets off the bike to help the other to make a diversion at the fork, and everyone can go his way, his way, according to its own challenge, which in turn is the challenge the group to consummate the day's route.

On the other hand, my micro-group that is growing, let us know on routes in the gaps in the preparations. It is a pleasure to have this opportunity, is a honor to share with others this same madness of filming, to "pay" to sweat, to tire, to collect scratches, bumps and bruises but at the same time, overcome together, share the smiles, the achievements of each and then, anecdotes , plans, wins each, which becomes a group achievement.










And finally, my shot, my own challenge, my goal and my starting point to the new challenge. But for now, on this day, I taste the sweat on his forearm this dolorcillo I'm not sure where it came from. Whether in the milestone to handle the fight that ditch turn on loose rocks ... in the mild or serious two climbed down when the scissors absorbed the blow to fall into the ravine. I'm still seeing the majestic presence of my country, watching from the guardian of the south, when I had something like half of the shot, from the mountains bordering the far shore, closer to the legendary "llano en llamas by Juan Rulfo, I also saw former Tapalpa and Sayula lagoon, today Sayula micro-desert. I laugh at myself to see how far the Cerro Viejo and Payroll same hill where the Tower 1 is "my" Spring Forest ...
many times I have had to see while I climb that tower, the "Snow" today is the opposite, I'm here, climbing, rolling to overcome my own goal. A couple of years here I was, tired, bofeado and my ill-equipped bike, dodging my own obstacles, today again here, the more prepared myself and my bike ... enjoying the fatigue amaze with these corners where bits of ice cold air. What a surprise when I find myself coming to the "beach area", the mountain pass "The Street", to achieve it, I went up, those beyond the 3.000 meters high, over, smiling, and in the company of others like me today managed to overcome another challenge ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment