Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Why Is My Dog Throwing Up Mucus

a Sunday shooting in pavement and memories ...

On Sunday I went to shoot, this time to RecreActiva. I went without any expectations. Just take a few minutes now that this or that, would not leave the forest, gap, dust. It was helpful to recognize the road. At times more risk to go on the mountain, for that of the dogs that stand without warning (the animals). Or the infant who make their first steps on two wheels and you do not know if slow, if praying, if you give the right or left. But fortunately this time it was like others, without incident. Alignment of Chapultepec me to tetl one of the backbones of my beloved Guadalajara, "Viaduct" Vallarta-Javier Mina. I must be honest, I do not like having to get off the rila to cross the underpass that goes under the road independence. That makes us all get off the bike to go walking, I understand the reason, but just do not like. So today I did it "for free", I turned a few blocks away saliƩndome road, take a parallel street: Hidalgo ... but of course, at my own risk to have my eyebrows down purist critics. This is a common route for cycling daily, Hidalgo to cross down to "vuelito" and follow the road then turn right and return to the area of \u200b\u200bObregon. Uneventful the street and at other times I've taken, and during the week, which gets more fun with more trucks, cars and pedestrians that the calm will not on Sundays.
you know? I like to feel that I have a good shot of my city on my bike ... not to brag, but to be proud of, the net planet Analco, Belisario Dominguez, Plaza de la Bandera, Gonzalez Gallo, Olympic source, the Jalisco, Atemajac, Gait, Pablo Neruda, Patria, Colombia, Santa Teresa, Colinas de San Javier, La Estancia, railroad, the Fresno, Industrial Zone, Plaza del Sol, Paseo Del Sol, Chapalita, Abastos ... you know the depths of the metropolis discover recesses of never-never found while you are locked in your car and in the maze of city traffic. You feel in a very different different flavors of each neighborhood, the kinds of people, "the environment." And in the end you find yourself richer because you get at least to some extent, part of every neighborhood and thus a citizen of ALL your city.
and rolled back to my Sunday, I want to make a postcard that I liked. Here we see that all fit in the streets ... we are all kind just do not realize, or no chance we enjoy ourselves.



Rogelio

0 comments:

Post a Comment