Sunday, February 27, 2011

Funny Human Anatomy Names

be king ...

will just roll with the few tens of kilometers and climbing the tower applicant always 1 (returns) in the Primavera Forest, one can come and "taste" the view, if I may abuse the term.


Just the day before another group of fellow bikers came to the same summit, some for the first time ... and they tell me their experience. So I Today I remembered my first "uploaded" to the tower and back down through the traditional "Devil's Backbone," a "single track" luxury to enjoy the forest as a single from the saddle and pedals of my bike can do. Dodging rocks in the path, bending the body to balance the body on a sharp bend, bending his head to not hit a low branch ...

This then posted to the applicant the tower, after 10 kilometers of descent towards the sky, which stops the mountain just because it decided ... y así yo puedo ver todo "mi vecindario", el Nevado allá al sur, la sierra, la presa de Valencia colindando San Isidro, la extensión del bosque, los cerros de Santa Anita y Tlajomulco, el cerro Viejo... si, simple y justamente puedo decir: Soy el rey de este... mi mundo! 
Ro

0 comments:

Post a Comment