Sunday, February 20, 2011

When Does The Teeth Change Todlers



It was a delight to return to cross the "Fly" and then point to "slides" to complete the call path (Quite rightly) the "beautiful". He was reunited with an old friend, was to recognize a path many times walked, or rather, rolled ...

was
feel free to press the pedal when I beat that I should do or just get carried away by the "flight" or a slight decrease accumulated along the way.


With the fluidity of the roll by the way, my ideas flow from my mind and go for my attention like a branch passes near my town, or a bush rubs my leg, or a stone in the curve arises rim and my arms are coordinated to deliver it instantly or skip. I remember the experiences of the week, the frustrations of listening to the news and see which are the same gibberish of vivales and crouched, thieves and blind "mental" ...


But there comes a breath of fresh air, the chirping of a bird hidden in the top of a tree or the greeting of another colleague who decided also encouraged to shoot this morning. and remember that these are only part of the same coin that I have to decide whether to look or watch helplessly as the decision cheer and do something.


Unless a "speaker" over the radio that only complains of the government or life so unfair in this multifaceted Mexico and become a city that offers something new here that many others (myself also) I tossed my trash whining to us more difficult road ...


So roll, as usual, brings optimism to the heart, makes me see the obstacles, from another perspective, as when going down slides I see the narrow path, I've learned to simply enjoy rather than avoid, where my bike and I groove as arrows seeking their destination at high speed, savoring the clods and the spray of a Sunday morning more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment